Have a question that isn't answered here? Contact email@example.com or 571-483-1599.
Onsite Registration Hours and Attendee Materials
Attendee Resource Center
Get Online and Charge Onsite
Breast Cancer Symposium Daily News
Posters, Exhibits, and Food Room
Prayer and Meditation Room
Coat, Bag, and Poster Check
If you register before or on Wednesday, July 30, 2014, your badge will be mailed to you. Attendees who submit their registration after July 30 will pick up their badge onsite. Photo ID is required to pick up a badge onsite.
When you receive your badge, it may contain several coupons or plastic cards. These cards contain important information or are tickets for materials or ticketed sessions. Please keep all of the coupons or cards. If you purchased a Proceedings book during the online registration process, you will receive it when you pick up your materials onsite.
- 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Proceedings USB eTote
- 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Meeting Program
- 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Daily News, Thursday edition (Friday edition will be available for pickup separately onsite)
The Attendee Resource Center (ARC) provides convenient, all-in-one access to resources you’ll need before, during, and after the Symposium, including
- 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Proceedings (print-friendly PDF format easily downloadable to your tablet)
- New this year! Message and Networking Center
- Virtual Meeting
- 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Daily News, including exclusive online content
- CME and Certificate of Attendance
Questions about the ARC? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The iPlanner offers attendees the opportunity to customize their Symposium schedule, interact with colleagues and faculty, and access tools to help them navigate the Symposium onsite.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available onsite in the General Session Room and the Posters, Exhibits, and Food Room. The Wi-Fi network is designed for email and web browsing, and does not support video streaming or the downloading of large files.
Need to charge your device onsite? Power strips will be available in the General Session Room as well as in the Posters, Exhibits, and Food Room.
- participate in the Poster Sessions,
- view the exhibits in Golden Gate Hall on Thursday, September 4 - Friday, September 5 between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM,
- participate in the Audio Poster Tour,
- visit Breast Cancer Symposium Cosponsors, and
- partake in three continental breakfasts, two boxed lunches, and two complimentary wine and cheese networking receptions (included in registration fee). Meal times may be found on the agenda.
A nondenominational prayer and meditation room will be available for attendees in Pacific Suite D. Hours will be posted in the next several weeks.
Coat, bag, and poster check will be available in the Golden Gate Hall Foyer. Hours will be posted in the next several weeks.