Register a Group for the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium
The Benefits of Registering as a Group
Group leaders can be invoiced for the entire group.
|Individuals must pay individually and registrations without payment are not accepted. Registration confirmations serve as an invoice for Individual Attendees.|
|Communications regarding a group are sent to the group leaders.||Communications regarding an individual registrant are sent to that registrant.|
|Group leaders will need to enter a unique email address to register each Delegate.||Individual Attendees must use their login and password to register as a member or guest.|
|Group leaders are able to arrange badge and meeting materials pick up for the entire group.||Individual Attendees receive mailed badges in advance and must pick up meeting materials onsite individually. If badges are not received in advance, the badge may be issued only to the Individual Attendee onsite. Photo identification is required.|
|Group leaders manage changes to the Delegates in their group.||Once an Individual Attendee is registered, only the registrant will have access to the registration for changes and cancellations.|
Group Hotel Reservations
Submit a Group Housing Request for the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium
- All group room blocks must be secured directly through the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium Customer Service Center.
- Groups are required to manage their room block reservations through an online room block management website.
- Confirmation of the room block and invoice for 100% of the room and tax will be sent to the group leader. The invoice must be paid in full by the due date or the room block will be released.
- All payments for group room blocks are non-refundable.
- If a group chooses not to use the official Customer Service Center to secure hotel rooms, an additional charge of $150 will be applied to each registrant. These fees must be paid in full before the group’s registration can be processed or registration materials can be released to either the group contact or the individual attendees.