Exhibitor Registration is now open!
- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. If you need assistance with your login, please contact email@example.com.
- All Exhibitors must be registered.
- There are a limited number of complimentary exhibitor badges per table.
- Exhibitor badges allow exhibitors to access all sessions in addition to the Exhibits.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the exhibit table.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Exhibits Room.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
Reserve a hotel room for the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium
All hotel rooms for the Symposium must be secured directly throught the Breast Cancer Symposium Customer Service Center, operated by J. Spargo and Associates. If you receive an email or phone call from other organizations, we strongly recommend you do not secure hotel rooms from these unapproved companies. We can only guarantee hotel room availability and rates offered through J. Spargo and Associates. If you have any questions, please contact the Breast Cancer Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.