The deadline to secure the lowest rates for the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium is tonight, Wednesday, July 30, at 11:59 PM (EDT).
Register today! Case-based learning discussions are the focus of the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium (September 4-6 in San Francisco, California). This unique learning method is an opportunity for research and academic experts to provide real-world context to the latest scientific advances. Each day, a Framing Case Presentation will provide a narrative encompassing the educational content presented in the general sessions that day.
Sessions will include panel discussions and debates on the following topics:
- Breast-Conserving Surgery Guidelines
- Risk Management including Risk-Adjusted Screening and Genetic Testing
- Early Disease and Metastatic Tumor Boards – submit your own case!
- Neoadjuvant Therapy Controversies
- Evidence-Based Lifestyle Choices and Surveillance Options
- Multidisciplinary Considerations for Breast Reconstruction
- Genomics and Reversing Hormone Resistance
Hotel Reservation and Early Registration Deadline: Wednesday, July 30, at 11:59 PM (EDT)