Early Registration Deadline is Approaching
The deadline to secure the lowest rates for the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium is next Wednesday, July 30, at 11:59 PM (EDT).
Register today! Case-based learning discussions are the focus of the 2014 Breast Cancer Symposium (September 4-6 in San Francisco, California). This unique learning method is an opportunity for research and academic experts to provide real-world context to the latest scientific advances. Each day, a Framing Case Presentation will provide a narrative encompassing the educational content presented in the general sessions that day.
Sessions will include panel discussions and debates on the following topics:
· Breast-Conserving Surgery Guidelines
· Risk Management including Risk-Adjusted Screening and Genetic Testing
· Early Disease and Metastatic Tumor Boards – submit your own case!
· Neoadjuvant Therapy Controversies
· Evidence-Based Lifestyle Choices and Surveillance Options
· Multidisciplinary Considerations for Breast Reconstruction
· Genomics and Reversing Hormone Resistance
Hotel Reservation and Early Registration Deadline: Wednesday, July 30, at 11:59 PM (EDT)