The 2013 Breast Cancer Symposium is a multidisciplinary meeting focused exclusively on breast cancer that brings together medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and surgeons to discover and discuss the latest research, with the goal of strengthening collaborative treatment approaches and enhancing patient care. The Symposium facilitates interactive discussions about the latest treatment strategies, which treatment plans achieve optimal outcomes, and the effect of choosing one course of action over another.
Some highlights of this year's program include:
- Debate-filled discussions on challenges and controversies led by a multidisciplinary panel of experts
- An expanded selection of interactive Meet the Professor Sessions
- Fellows, residents, and junior faculty ticketed sessions, including a:
- Best of Journals Literature Review
- Networking Reception
- Special session: "how to Give a Talk and Write a Paper"
- Keynote Lecture: How Will We Be Treating Breast Cancer in 5 to 10 Years
- ASCO Gianni Bonadonna Breast Cancer Award and Lecture
Housing and Early Registration Deadline: July 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM (EDT)